14 May 2009

Damn I'm getting bad. . . gotta fix that . . .Here's some eye candy .

So it's been a while since my last post. Same ole-same ole . Work, Life, still dealing with the last bits of my divorce, upcoming gaming convention, buying gun parts and tactical gear. . . life is grand but busy.

Anyway, I wanted to post some eye candy for you all to see. This is one of latest purchases for my SpringField Armory TRP .45.

I picked up a pair of new handgrips that fit my personality just fine. I won't tell you about the Ebay seller that I bought it from because I would only end up talking a drastic amount of shit about how long it took to get these grips. But anyways, here we go:



I also picked up three Wilson Combat 500B Elite Tactical Magazines in black. . . 8 rounders. . for luck.
They feed pretty well and I haven't had any technical issues with them . .soooo . . . yeah. . .

And they go with the theme of the weapon nicely.

For a holster I ordered a Galco Yaqui Paddle in Havana color with a matching double mag holder, both in paddle format (easier to take on and off and I can wear it with shorts).

Only thing I'm waiting on is the holster. LAPoliceGear.com, where I ordered the holster from, has it backordered. POOOOP!!!

*UPDATE* Contacted LAPoliceGear.com . . . .fucking JULY!!! for the holster to come in!!!!! Holy PiSS!

See you in a bit. . .and remember, keep your head on a swivel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zombie Soundboard

Night of the Living Dead Soundboard

28 Days Later Soundboard