30 January 2009

Leaded, Why gaming? I mean, Zombies and Guns, sure, but. . .gaming?!?!

Certainly gaming, specifically role-playing games (pen and paper). Video games are nice, but pen and paper role playing games force you to think and plan and assess. Hrmmm . . . sound familiar?

The US Military does it all the time with wargames, law enforcement does it with emergency planning and "scenario training," and civilians do it with "therapy."

See my point?

I have been an avid pen-and-paper role player for over 24 years, ever since my first game of Top Secret where I was introduced into a world of spies and 007-type scenarios.

Can you see how it relates to preparation for zombie incidents?

More on this later. .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zombie Soundboard

Night of the Living Dead Soundboard

28 Days Later Soundboard