07 February 2009

Arggghhh. .. . . .lack of caffeine headache. . ..

OHhhhhhhh argghh. . . . the classic near migraine resulting from the lack of caffeine. . . . OMFG!

Omw to I.A.G. (It's a Grind) for some joe. Gotta get some work done too. .

Got new neighbors moving in across the street. Gotta do some recon on them before I expose myself (not literally, just a meet-and-greet).

Gotta get out of this neighborhood though. Suburban wasteland, poorly constructed tract homes, shitty escape routes, and food for worms.

Ideally, a warehouse with high windows, a large entry door where I can drive my truck inside, cameras on the surround and on the corners of the buildings, a second floor loft area, and a wide open space below for a workshop/reloading area/etc. located on the edge of an industrial area with good escape routes through rural areas.

Check your six. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zombie Soundboard

Night of the Living Dead Soundboard

28 Days Later Soundboard