07 February 2009

I would be remiss in my duties . . .

if I didn't include more on guns . .

My favorite zombie killer, a 12 gauge shotgun. Preference would be towards my Remington 870 Police Magnum (Wilson Arms/Border Patrol Model) since it is a pump shottie, but I included a photo of my favorite shotgun, a Remington 1187 with ghost ring sights.



Mostly for some close quarters situations, I also keep it handy for those unfortunate few that "accidently" wander into my home uninvited.

I recommend 00 Buck and a handful of slugs as your ammo loadout.

Forget all that you once knew . . .and just survive!

2 comments:

  1. Remington does make a beautiful product.

    I'm partial to the 11-87. I have a nice collimated hunting bead on the front, which keeps my head on the stock, and with a Turkey Extra-Full choke patterns a load of #4's into a 40-yard soda can every time. Even churns up the dirt for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to correct my type. . 1100 to 1187. Sheesh.. That's what I get for masturbating and typing at the same time.

    ReplyDelete

Zombie Soundboard

Night of the Living Dead Soundboard

28 Days Later Soundboard