13 February 2009

New pistola . . . Smith and Wesson Model 360 Airweight. . .38 Special

Well well well . . . .Lead, you have been slacking. . . .sorry folks. . .long week at work and other bullshit has kept me away from keeping up my blog.

I apologize profusely.

But. . . .(drum roll please) . . . .

I have purchased yet another weapon that will be carried on my person at all times.

A compact Smith and Wesson Model 360 Airweight revolver in .38 Special.

SO SMALL! You say . . .

Yes, but practical for my needs. And for it's size, loaded with Speer 135 grain +P ammunition (Speer 135 gr. .38 Special Gold Dot Hollow Point), it punches guts and bone.

The round travels at about 866 feet per second with a muzzle energy of approximately 225 ft./lbs.

When I pick the pistol up I'll post some pics of it and the ammunition. This is regarded as an excellent back-up pistol for off-duty use. The pistol weighs approximately 15 ounces and is small enough to be carried while wearing shorts or on your ankle.

And for the price ($475), it was a complete package hehe.

More to come. . .

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! I have shot some of the S&W Centennials (in 357mag) and they kick like hell.

    Some folks on the SO carry the subcompact glocks as their backup piece. Pretty funny to look at, but plenty of rounds and pretty reliable to boot.

    enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete

Zombie Soundboard

Night of the Living Dead Soundboard

28 Days Later Soundboard